: info@headwaysmigration.com.au

Whatsapp    +61 437918 664

 : 1300 22 44 09


  : 1300 22 44 09        Whatsapp :    +61 437 918 664        info@headwaysmigration.com.au


  Skilled Independent  189 Visa  





189 Visa – Skilled Independent Visa Australia

Are you dreaming of moving to one of the world's most highly urbanized countries? Get the opportunity to work and live in Australia thanks to the 189 visa subclass! 

Who can complete the process in a short period of time with a high probability of a positive outcome. 


Staying Conditions


With the help of a skilled independent visa subclass 189 you can stay in the country for an indefinite period and even become an Australian citizen in the future. 

In case you don’t want to move alone and wish your family to support you and share the finer things in life, it becomes possible with the 189 visa subclass. Thus you and other family members can apply for it together. Have you already started the processing of your documents but didn’t get an approval status? Don’t worry,  you still have a chance to arrive in Australia together.



  • You can include members of the family unit in your application. You can:

    - include them when you lodge your visa application

    - add them after you lodge your application but before your visa is decided


Travel Benefits


  • Australia is an awesome country that is known for natural wonders, beaches, and deserts as well as the exciting infrastructure and unique sights of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth. Just imagine, after approval of 189 visa you can freely move around the country for five years and enjoy a one-of-a-kind atmosphere. When its period expires, you will need another visa to return to your previous life in Australia and become a long-term resident so that nobody will take it away.

  • You can travel in and out of Australia as many times as you want for 5 years from the date the visa is granted. After 5 years you will need a Resident Return (RRV) visa (subclass 155 or 157) to re-enter Australia as a permanent resident